We are excited to see all of you wonderful competitors and your lovely horses this weekend! Please be safe traveling to and from the show and we cannot wait to see you!
Our Program for 2020 is 100% online. There is an online flipbook version available if you click here (Updated 9/10/2020)! Or you may choose to view/download the pdf version available here. (Updated 9/10/2020)!
Ride Times, Ring Schedules and Schooling Schedules can all be found on Horse Show Office
We are in unprecedented times and appreciate everyone’s cooperation to follow all USEF, USDF and State of Virginia COVID Guidelines.
- Per USEF anyone on the show grounds who is NOT mounted on a horse MUST wear a face mask.
- Please practice Social Distancing for the entire weekend.
- The Show Office Will be By Appointment Only. If you need to make an appointment, please text Bettina at 540-222-5850
- More COVID Guidelines and Information will be posted throughout the show grounds and are also available in the Program
- For those who are stabling, your rider packets will be in your tack stall (or horse stall if you did not reserve a tack stall).