September 12th & 13th, 2020
Rose Mount Farm, Spotsylvania, VA
NEW FOR 2020! Dressage at Rose Mount is now 1 show! VADAF has combined Dressage at Rose Mount I & II for 2020 ONLY allowing our competitors to only pay one Office Fee per entry and USEF Fee per horse for the weekend!
VADAF annually hosts Dressage at Rose Mount at Rose Mount Farm in Spotsylvania, VA. Dressage at Rose Mount is one of the last shows where a competitor can earn their GAIG Qualifying Scores for the current year.
All dogs must be leashed at all times.
Class Schedules, Ride Times, Schooling Schedules can all be found online at www.horseshowoffice.com
Dressage at Rose Mount Show Program (Online for 2020!)
For an Online FlipBook Version of our Program, please Click Here.
Become a Sponsor of Dressage at Rose Mount. Please visit our Sponsors page or email us for more information regarding sponsorship opportunities!
Online Sponsorship Form (use this form for submitting form and payment online using PayPal)
Print and Mail Sponsorship Form(use this form for submitting form and payment through US Mail)
(for those who are choosing only to place an ad)
____ $125- Full page ad
____$75- Half page ad
____$50- Quarter page ad
____$35- Business card ad
The Ad deadline is August 1st, 2020! To place an ad in our program, please see below to complete an advertising form today! Should you have any questions, please email us.
***Due to COVID-19, VADAF will publish an online program ONLY for 2020. The program will not be printed.***
Online Program Advertising Form (use this form for submitting form and payment online using PayPal)
Print and Mail Advertising Form (use this form for submitting form and payment through US Mail.)
Become a Vendor at the Show
Although we will not have our vendor area for 2020 due to COVID-19 restrictions, we do offer vendor space for vendors who can come with their own set-up. Vendor space will be limited so that social distancing measures can be adhered to so register early! There is no fee to attend as a vendor with your own set up. But we do need you to register. Vendor guidelines are provided below:
* All vendors are required to adhere to COVID-19 guidelines which include wearing masks at all times, practicing social distancing, washing hands frequently, limiting amount of shoppers in the area at one time and disinfecting your vendor space regularly.
* All proceeds from sales go to the artist/business.
* All transactions are between the buyer and seller.
* Set up time is by 9:00 am Saturday; take down time after 4:00 pm Sunday.
* Exhibitors should plan to secure/remove their items of value safely overnight.
* Electrical service is limited. Please notify us if you require electrical hook up.
* There are no parking or admittance fees.
* Rose Mount Farm is about 10 miles from downtown Fredericksburg, which is easily accessible from Rt. 1 and I95.
The fee for the two days is $80 per vendor or $100 for a vendor spot and business card ad in the program. The fee is payable before August 1, 2019. We also encourage all our vendors to promote their businesses before the show weekend on our Facebook Page – Virginia Dressage Association Fredericksburg Chapter.
Are you interested in becoming a vendor at our show? Please complete a vendor form (see below) today or you may email us for more information!
Online Vendor Form (use this form for submitting form and payment online using PayPal)
Print and Mail Vendor Form (use this form for submitting form and payment through US Mail)